Website CIK Power Distributors
Cellular Communications Specialists
The Construction Laborer is responsible for supporting the crew during a construction operation.
• Ability to operate one or more types of underground construction equipment preferred
• Works with and assists the crew in work pertaining to underground and aerial utilities.
• Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or repairs to the supervisor.
• Cleans equipment.
• Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
• Self-motivated with ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with coworkers.
• Travel to location and various work sites throughout southern CA is required.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Days, nights, weekends as scheduled or required
• Summer/Heat, Winter/Cold, Wet/Rain
• Outdoors and In-doors
• Long Hours on Feet
• Heavy lifting
Qualifications / Requirements
• High School Diploma/GED
• Driving record approved by CIK insurance carrier
• Negative drug test